A mere three years later and I have returned! Hooray for infinite disk-space! Blogger/Google rocks!
In actuality, I do have another blog: FieryGivingTree.com but I've set-up that focus to be mostly volunteering so this one shall be for mostly everything else.
I've found that lately I am not crafting at all, which is a shame. Part of this is that my craft room is an AMAZING disaster, I've referred to it as my "Room of Shame" for years, so this is not necessarily a new occurrence but it certainly does not help get the creative juices flowing. Since I love to read and I am basically lazy, I am borrowing from the book Julie and Julia (since I never followed the blog) and will start going through projects in my many craft books. I think I'll start easy but the demand I am putting on myself is posting at least a weekly project, probably just a photo but some proof that I am crafting!
So stay tuned non-existent reader!
No comments:
Post a Comment